WIA CLUB PHILANTROPY is a non-profit structure aiming at supporting and funding businesses led or managed by African women, through two main projects : the Women in Africa Entrepreneurs Hub and the Women in Africa Revelations Night.
WIA ENTREPRENEURS HUB
The Entrepreneurs’ Hub is an exhibition space dedicated to women entrepreneurs during the WIA Club Annual Meeting/Regional meetings. It provides 15 to 20 women entrepreneurs with great visibility and access to high-level decision-makers and investors’ network.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS HUB ?
The companies or initiatives meeting the following criteria can apply to the Entrepreneurs’ Hub:
• Companies or initiatives based in one of the 54 African countries.
• Created or managed by an African woman.
• With a strong market traction (turnover, number of users, funds raised)
We will select the most innovative and high-growth potential companies or initiatives with already proven traction:
• Innovative product, service or technology and/or a strong human impact.
• With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
• Proven business model, scalability.
• Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
• Ambitious team with deep execution skills.
Don’t forget to join our community to receive Information on more opportunities for female entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Join us here