The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge.
Bringing together startups, life sciences and healthcare companies to tackle the world’s biggest health issues.
The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge is in full swing to recognize early stage start-up businesses that can play a major role in improving the way people around the world manage their health and associated costs.
The application process is open to all companies, regardless of size, provided you meet the following criteria:
• You are a growth stage company where access to executives at large, established life sciences and health companies is critical to your business.
• You have, at a minimum, a beta product to demonstrate and are prepared to share access to program partners under NDA (and where reasonable for no additional cost).
• If selected as one of the finalists, you can attend the StartUp Health Festival final event in San Francisco on Monday, January 8, 2018 to present your solution.
• You can demonstrate that access to senior-level executives in the life sciences and/or healthcare ecosystem will have a meaningful impact on your growth.
• Submissions will be reviewed by Accenture and judged for suitability. Access to all submissions will be available to judges.
• Promising startups will be invited to attend one of the regional pitching rounds as indicated in the submission form.
• At the regional pitching rounds, there will be a workshop in which finalists will participate and have the opportunity to pitch to our judging panel.
• If chosen as a finalist, startups will be invited to pitch in person to the full panel of judges at the StartUp Health Festival on January 8, 2018 in San Francisco.
• Select startups will be offered the opportunity to participate in StartUp Health’s Launchpad program. Acceptance is discretionary.
• Following the final judging, Accenture will facilitate collaboration sessions with the judge’s organization with the aim of shaping new business for the startups.
Submission closes September 1, 2017.
To learn more the HealthTech Innovation Challenge, visit: Accenture.com/HealthTechInnovation
For information about training programs and more funding opportunities, please join our community of Female entrepreneurs in Nigeria here