Nigeria Creative Enterprise Programme by British council Nigeria
We are looking for 100 talented, dynamic young people (aged 18-35) with skills relevant to the fashion and film industries in Lagos, to support them to create new businesses and explore new livelihoods in both sectors.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The programme (Nigeria Creative Enterprise Programme) offers three stages of support as follows:
- Will be in the age range 18 – 35 throughout the programme (i.e. until December 2019)
- Will have received training or have existing skills in fashion (sewing, pattern making, design, draping, pattern making etc.) or filmmaking (cinematography, directing, acting, screenwriting etc.) and have demonstrable capacity in these areas.
- Will be interested in starting their own fashion or film business or getting employed in these industries in the immediate future
- Will be available full time to participate in programme activities from 14 January to 31 March 2019
Deadline: 10 December
- All the training is free and transport stipends will be provided to selected candidates who require financial assistance to participate.
- Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear back from us by 21 December, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
- By applying to this programme, you consent to your pictures and recordings of you being taken and used with regards to the programme for non-commercial purposes.
Click here to visit the official website and apply.