If you are one of the world’s most innovative social entrepreneurs, you are now invited to apply for a scholarship to SOCAP20 by July 17th!
Every year SOCAP receives hundreds of applications from ventures that are creating impressive social and environmental change in communities around the world. From that pool of applicants, we select up to 150 outstanding social enterprises to receive a scholarship for the flagship SOCAP Virtual conference on October 21 – 23, 2020.
The SOCAP Entrepreneur Scholarship includes…
- One free full conference pass to SOCAP20 Virtual (valued at $500)*
- Access to the Impact Accelerator@SOCAP (Exclusive content only for SOCAP Entrepreneurs, including keynotes from experts in the field, hands-on workshops, and networking) as well as exclusive Orientation Webinars to get the most out of the SOCAP experience
- Mentions on the SOCAP website, conference program book, and inclusion in our NEW SOCAP Investor LookBook
- The chance to interact with and present to investors during the conference*
- Distinctive status at SOCAP20 and FREE access to the new Abaca application (which helps connect entrepreneurs and investors virtually)
Coming to the SOCAP conference offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to meet some of the world’s leading impact investors, network across industries, and make close connections with socially and environmentally-driven business leaders from across the world.
Why Should Social Entrepreneurs Come to SOCAP?
We asked alumni scholarship awarded social entrepreneurs to share with us what they took away from their experience at SOCAP. Here are some of their takeaways in their own words:
Every social entrepreneur ready to scale, raise funds, and expand to national or international partnerships, ought to attend SOCAP as a scholar. It’s a transformational experience to be alongside your peers from all corners of the world who are also seeking to make long-term impactful changes in their communities. –Christina McDougall, Hoosier Farmers Markets
Attending SOCAP as a scholarship entrepreneur is an amazing opportunity to meet other people who believe in the intersection of money and meaning from the grassroots to institutional investors. Putting all of these people in the same place is a rare opportunity to spark potential collaborations with people we might not get the chance to meet otherwise. -Jake Stika, Next Gen Men
The Impact Accelerator was an extraordinary opportunity to learn from and network with social entrepreneurs from around the globe. The sessions and keynote were valuable and provided up-close interaction with leaders and experts in different fields. –Leah Lizarondo, 412 Food Rescue