The Anzisha Prize for Young Africans
The Anzisha Prize is Africa’s biggest award for her youngest entrepreneurs, and hands out over USD $100,000 every year in funding to entrepreneurs from all over the continent.
- You must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or Passport to present as evidence. Anyone born before November 1, 1996 or after October 31, 2004 will not be considered
- You must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/ beneficiaries.
- Your business must be up and running. The Anzisha Prize is not for great ideas or business plans – you must have already started, and be able to prove it! You have time to get started now and have tangible results to share before applications open.
- Your business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome to apply.
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started up the project together)
Once you know that you are eligible for the Prize, make sure to apply through this link
Click here to learn more about the prize