The INK Fellows Program aims to bring together a community of game changers who have the courage to redefine the world through their innovative ideas and breakthrough thinking. Our mission is to accelerate these journeys and amplify your impact as the role models of tomorrow.
1. We can only accept one application per candidate.
2. Save an offline copy. Our form does not allow you to save your application and come back to it later. Keep an offline copy in case of a broken connection or other error.
3. Apply early – don’t wait until the very end.
4. Be concise and stick to the word count.
5. We want to know as much about you as possible, so pack your responses tight with information. Structured responses are always helpful!
Who Can Apply
•The INK fellowship is open to all individuals across the globe.
•Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
•We’re looking for gamechangers who’re redefining their fields of work and have the potential to make a significant impact on the world. We want to bring your stories to a wider audience.
•Applications should be emerging innovators specializing in any field; for example (but not limited to) technology, entrepreneurship, health/medicine, architecture and design, science, art/culture/literature, energy and environment, research and academics, education, sports, film/music, and social impact.
Have a look at our past fellows’ profiles here to get an idea of the diversity of the program.
Your work should speak for itself.
Selected INK Fellows must be present for the entire duration of the INK Conference (for the year they are selected) and prepare to be present 2 days earlier for onsite curation.
》17th Aug 2019:Application and Nomination Period closes
》Oct 2019:Fellows 2019 Announcement
》12th Nov 2019:Arrival and Fellows 2019 Orientation
》13th Nov 2019:Fellows 2019 Curation and Mentorship
》14th Nov 2019:INK Conference
Click here to apply, or visit http://www.inktalks.com/fellows/apply. Applications close 17th August, 2019.