Apply for the chance to get seed Funding of up to 2 tranches of $5,000 each, training, mentorship and to be a part of a growing network of African Entrepreneurs.
- Open: To startups and Entrepreneurs from all the 54 African Countries – For Africans based in Africans
- Worth: $100M for 10,000 Startups/Entrepreneurs
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), is now accepting applications for the 2018 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme ($100m Pan-African entrepreneurship initiative ) for for Young African Entrepreneurs with business ideas that can transform Africa.
Successful applicants will join the fourth cycle of the TEF Entrepreneurship Programme, TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs in every African country. Since inception in 2015, the Programme has assisted nearly 3,000 entrepreneurs and created hundreds of jobs across the continent.
To be eligible:
- Business must be based in Africa
- Business must be for profit
- Business must be 0-3 years’ old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
She learns here will be organising application drive events in January to encourage entrepreneurs especially females to register. If you would like to attend the online or the offline training (free), please register here or go directly to the TEF registration portal to apply here.